Features •Play with genuine wood against your favourite chess program or internet opponent.
• Broadcast chess games live over the internet. Ideal for tournament presentation.
• Let the computer analyze games while playing a human opponent.
• Automatically store games in the memory of the board while you play, and retrieve the games as PGN later.
• Beautifully inlaid wood board with official FIDE tournament-size squares (5.5 x 5.5 cm).
• Boards are only 1.8 cm thick, same as a normal chessboard.
• Classic Staunton wooden chess pieces with a king height of 95mm (3.75").
• Possibility to connect a DGT XL Clock (opponent�s moves are shown on the clock's display).
• Modern and reliable sensor technology recognizes each piece accurately and fast.
• Each individual piece is identified by colour and type. This gives you extra reliability in fast blitz games and makes setting up chess positions very easy.
• Internal memory (for 500 moves).
• Simply connects to the USB port of your PC.
• Driver CD included for Windows XP/Vista/7 (32 and 64 bit).
• Supported by many existing chess programs. Click here to see a list of these programs.
• Drivers and other board software can be found on our DGT Software webpage.
•King Height: 3 3/4"
•King Weight: 1.3 oz
•King Base: 1 3/8"
•Overall Board Dimensions: 21 1/4" x 21 1/4"
•Square Size: 2 1/8"
•Board Thickness: 3/4"
*All Information Taken From The Manufacturer*